HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., July 27, 2017 – The 2017 U.S. Classic is scheduled for July 29 at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, Ill., and 2017 AT&T American Cup champion Ragan Smith of Lewisville, Texas/Texas Dreams Gymnastics, and fellow 2016 Olympic replacement athlete Ashton Locklear of Hamlet, N.C./Everest Gymnastics, are expected to compete in the senior session. Fans who cannot attend in person can enjoy coverage on television, online and on their favorite social media networks, as well as find event information at USAGymClassic.com.
Here’s how to follow the action this weekend.
- Olympic Channel. The Olympic Channel will broadcast the 2017 U.S. Classic live from 8-10 p.m. ET on July 29. The competition will be simultaneously webcast on OlympicChannel.com and USAGymClassic.com/live. The broadcast will be available for on-demand streaming following the event.
Web video coverage
- Live competition coverage. Competition kicks off on Friday, July 28, at 3:30 p.m. ET with the Hopes Championships. On Saturday, July 29, there will be a live stream of the junior competition, beginning at 2 p.m. ET. The streams will be available on the U.S. Classic live coverage page.
- USA Gymnastics on YouTube. USA Gymnastics will post coverage of the U.S. Classic, including every competition routine, after the conclusion of the event, as well as interviews from media day and post-competition, and clips from podium training.
Ways to follow
- Online. The U.S. Classic is easier than ever to follow online. Schedules, general event information, start lists, live scoring and more are available at USAGymClassic.com, which is easily viewable on smart phones and other digital devices.
- Social Media. USA Gymnastics is providing live updates and exclusive content, including videos and photos, from the U.S. Classic on Facebook (facebook.com/USAGymnastics) and Twitter (@USAGym). Gymnastics fans can follow the action easily and join the conversation on Twitter by using the official hashtag of the 2017 U.S. Classic, #USClassic.
- myusagym iOS app. Fans can follow the scores from the 2017 U.S. Classic live using the myusagym app for iOS devices available in the iTunes store. Those without iOS devices, can follow the scores at myusagym.com with any mobile device or desktop computer.