The National Association of Intercollegiate Gymnastics Clubs (NAIGC) provides competitive gymnastics opportunities for college and adult clubs. The NAIGC aims to create radical opportunities in gymnastics following their motto “For the love of the sport.” The NAIGC will be hosting a full Trampoline and Tumbling competition at the NAIGC National Championships in Providence, R.I., from April 15-18, 2020. Any person out of high school, whether enrolled as a college student or not, can compete at NAIGC National Championships. We encourage people of all levels and experience to compete!
- New Flyers – may compete any single-rotation skills in a tuck or pike position, and skills valued lower.
- High Flyers – may compete any skills including rotations with twisting and/or in the straight position.
- Men and women will compete in separate divisions at each levels for individual events (TR, DMT, & TU)
- There will be a single division for each level for synchronized trampoline, as partners may be any gender and from any team.
- If you are looking for a synchro partner, fill out this form and we will match you with someone to compete with!
- Set-up your team: Email [email protected] indicating that you would like to set up a team on our website.
- Make a profile: Make an NAIGC profile at https://www.naigc.net/NaigcRegistration.php. Each athlete and coach will need to make a profile and affiliate with your team.
- Register for Nationals: through your NAIGC profile, you can register you and your team. You will need to pay a $30 individual membership fee and a $30 T&T nationals registration fee for a total of only $60. Your $75 club membership fee is waived your first year.
NAIGC Sanction T&T Competitions:
- KMC Trampoline Invitational, February 22-23, Kennett Square, Pa.
- Harlem Gymnastic Invitational, February 23, New York, N.Y.