Note: Danell Leyva withdrew from the World Championships Team on Aug. 19. John Orozco was named to the team on Aug. 21.
HARTFORD, Conn., Aug. 18, 2013 — USA Gymnastics has named the men’s team for the 2013 World Championships, scheduled for Sept. 30-Oct. 6 in Antwerp, Belgium, following the conclusion of the 2013 P&G Gymnastics in Hartford, Conn.
2013 World Championships Team
- Jake Dalton, Reno, Nev./Team Hilton HHonors (University of Oklahoma)
- Steven Legendre, Port Jefferson, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors (Oklahoma)
- Danell Leyva, Miami/Team Hilton HHonors (Universal Gymnastics)
- Sam Mikulak, Newport Coast, Calif./University of Michigan
- Alexander Naddour, Queen Creek, Ariz./Team Hilton HHonors (USA Youth Fitness Center)
- Brandon Wynn, Voorhees, N.J./Team Hilton HHonors (Ohio State University)
- John Orozco, Bronx, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors (U.S. Olympic Training Center)
- Eddie Penev, Penfield, N.Y./Team Hilton HHonors (Stanford University)
- Paul Ruggeri, Manlius, N.Y./Team Hilton Honors (U.S. Gymnastics Developmental Center II)
The 2013 World Championships is an individual championships, which means there is no team competition.