2012 American Classic Meet
Compulsory/Optional National Qualifier
||May 3, 2012 - Compulsory Qualifier
May 4, 2012 - National Optional Qualifier
May 5, 2012 - American Classic
||Women's National Training Center
454 Forest Service Road #200
Huntsville, TX 77340
||Thursday, May 3
National Qualifier Open Training 2 - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, May 4
General Stretch - 4:30 p.m.
Competition - 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Warm - Up/Compete Competition Format
National Qualifier - Juniors/Seniors
Saturday, May 5
Stretch/Warm-up 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
Competition 9:30 - 1:30 p.m.
National Qualifier - Hopes
Warm-up/Competition 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
American Classic Coaches Meeting - 4:15 p.m. - Mandatory
American Classic Training - 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Stretch - 9:00 a.m.
Warm-up - 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Competition - 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Compulsory/National Optional Qualifier - $75.00
- American Classic - $100.00
- Room & Board available at the National Training Center $70.00/night. There is a two or three night option. This is available to athletes and coaches participating in the qualifiers or the American Classic Meet. (No Parents)
- In order to register, please utilize the USA Gymnastics ONLINE CLUB GROUP REGISTRATION
- Gymnasts who qualify to American Classic through the National Qualifier will be able to register on-site to compete at the American Classic on Saturday, May 5th.
Click here for the American Classic Technical Packet.
For questions, please contact:
Kim Riley, Managing Director of Athlete and Coaching Programs
Phone: 317 829 - 5627 Direct Line USA Gymnastics
Cell: 317-294 - 0280