|When & Where:
||August 9-12, 2011
Women's National Training Center
454 Forest Service Road #200
Huntsville, Texas, 77340
The focus of this camp will be on the advanced level optional skill development. The athletes will
receive specific instruction on training tips and advanced optional skill technique. The coaches
will work with their athletes, assist in the training, observe, take notes and ask questions.
- Athletes - We have 50 spaces for JO Athletes that have competed at a minimum of
Level 7 (must be at least 9 years old). Attending athletes MUST be accompanied by at
least one of their personal coaches. Athletes must have a current USA gymnastics
- Coaches and Judges - In addition to the attending coaches with athletes, we will accept
coaches or judges who wish to attend without bringing an athlete. Coaches/Judges must
have a current USA Gymnastics Professional membership.
- Staff - Will include JO Committee Members, College coaches and National Team
Developmental staff) TBA
- Tuesday, August 9 - Arrivals, everyone should be at the Training Center by 3:00 PM
which means your flights can be no later than 1:00 PM. First training session will begin at
5:00 PM on the arrival day
- Wednesday and Thursday, August 10 and 11 - Two training sessions at the National
Training Center (8:30-12:00 and 4:00-7:00) - plus evening activities.
- Friday, August 12 - Morning training (8:30-12:00) - departures in the afternoon with
flights scheduled anytime after 3:00 PM
- Exact details of the schedule, map and directions to the camp will be available upon
- The cost per person is $425. This is the cost for each attending athlete and each coach.
This fee includes the clinic/workshop and lodging (3 nights) and meals at the National
Team Training Center. The first meal is Thursday evening.
- Deadline for registration: July 24, 2011. There are a limited number of spots and
registration will be cut off once the limit of registrations has been reached.
- To register as a club click here.
- To register as an individual click here.