To vote please click here.
Regional Chairs shall be elected by a vote of the Rhythmic Program Professional membership within each Region.
The Regional Chair is responsible for leading her respective Region's rhythmic gymnastics program, which includes maintaining regional finances, conducting regional meetings and serving on the Regional board. In addition all candidates must have maintained Professional membership for at least 4 years.
Elections will be conducted online at www.usagym.org from Nov. 9-16 In order to ensure that their vote can be counted, each Professional Member should make sure of each of the following:
- That their address is current (specifically the State)
- That they know their personal User ID
- That they know their password
- That their Professional membership, safety certification and background check must be fully processed and current.
- This election is only open to Rhythmic discipline Professional members with completed back ground and safety certification from Region 1.