- All US rhythmic athletes/coaches experience the new Rhythmic National Center at the Karolyi Ranch
- All US rhythmic athletes/ coaches work with national and international staff
- Celebrate and enjoy Rhythmic Gymnastics in the USA!
||National Team Training Center
454 Forest Service Road #200
||Airport: Houston - George Bush International (IAH)
Arrival: December 12th: By 5:00pm
Departure: December 16th: 4pm or later
- A bus will transport participants to the camp and back around the travel time frames above. Cost for the bus per person: $25 (please include with Registration payment)
- Those choosing to rent a car and drive themselves may do so (approximately 1.5 hours).
- Directions will be provided. There is a parking lot at the Ranch. Arrival time on December 12th: 8:00pm
- Athletes housed in National Team "motels"
2-6 athletes per room
- Coaches housed in National Team "motels"
2-4 coaches per room
- Rooms include bathrooms, linens/towels, tv, internet
- Motels, cafeteria and gym all in short walking distance
December 12th - Ranch arrival, orientation
December 13th - Training Camp + evening activity
December 14th - Training Camp + evening activity
December 15th - Training Camp+ Closing Party
December 16th - Morning training+ Departure
Liubov Charkashina - 2012 Olympic Bronze Medalist
Sonya Yankova - National Team Ballet Instructor
US National Coach - TBD
|WHAT TO BRING
- Athletes: All apparatus; fitted training attire, water bottle
- Coaches: notebooks, video camera if desired
- All: Toiletries; Tennis shoes; flashlight
||$500 per athlete
$275 per coach
$25/ person for the bus (optional)
Registration will only be available online and must be done by your club owner or club administrator. You must already have a valid USA Gymnastics Athlete or Professional membership in order to register. To register you athletes click here.
- 110 participants maximum + waiting list
- The National Rhythmic Open Camps are restricted to athletes, coaches and staff only.
- Limited cell reception at the Ranch
- If you need assistance registering your athletes online please call Member Services at 800-345-4719
- Registration will only be available online and must be done by your club owner or club administrator. You must already have a valid USA Gymnastics Athlete or Professional membership in order to register.