Reposted: USA Gymnastics is still accepting applications for the Managing Director of Women’s Program through March 11. See below for a job description and details on how to apply.
The Managing Director of Women's Program is responsible for overseeing the administration of all aspects of the Women's Program. This individual is responsible for managing the Women's Program staff for smooth operations and excellent execution of their strategic plan, budget and annual objectives. Position is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Establish annual strategic plan and budget
- Serve as primary liaison to Senior Management Team on behalf of Women's Program.
- Maintain oversight of the women's high performance plan including development of the Athlete Development Pipeline activities, National Team and direction of National Team Coordinator.
- Supervise the administration of the USA Gymnastics National Team Training Center.
- Act as program liaison with the U.S. Olympic Committee to maintain a mutually beneficial relationship in areas such as Selection Procedures, Olympic Credentials, Olympic Training Site designation, etc.
- Assist with the development and implementation of selection procedures for major international competitions (World Championships, Pan Am Games, Olympic Games).
- Ensure anti-doping compliance with the appropriate domestic and international regulatory bodies.
- Oversee all grassroots activities within Women's Program.
- Maintain primary link to all Women's Program committees and other administrative matters.
- Oversee update of Rules & Policies, Operation Codes and other institutional program documents.
- Work to develop educational and certification programs at the National and Regional level as well as administer regional congresses.
- Supervise the General Gymnastics Program and employees responsible for their activities.
- Assist with visa support letters and other international affairs for all Programs as requested.
- All other duties as assigned.
Candidate should have a bachelor degree and a minimum of 5-7 years experience in elite-level gymnastics and must be well recognized and well respected within the gymnastics community. Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office programs. The preferred candidate is a highly organized individual with excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple assignments. Foreign language skills are a plus. Domestic and international travel is required.
Apply by March 11:
E-mail resume and cover letter to Renee Posan at email@example.com. No phone inquiries.