Training Camp dates: Thursday, Oct. 30 - Sunday, Nov. 2
Karolyi Gymnastics Camp
* NOTE: The campers will be staying in the "motels" instead of the cabins for this camp. Therefore, basic bedding will be provided, although the campers may still bring a sleeping bag if they so desire.
Invitations to attend the Fall Jr. Olympic Training Camp (at their own expense) will be sent to the Club Coaches of the following 40 athletes by the end of July:
Level 10 athletes ranked #5th, 6th, 7th & 8th All-Around at JO Nationals in the Junior A, B,C, D and Senior A & B age divisions.
Level 9 All-Around champions in each of the eight age divisions from both Eastern and Western Championships.
The Acceptance Deadline is September 1, 2008 -- In the case that an athlete declines, the next ranked gymnast in that age division will be invited to attend.
The coach(es) of athletes accepting the invitation to participate are expected to attend.
Purpose: Provide the top athletes in our J.O. program with an opportunity to work with high level coaches to prepare for the Elite level oe for continued succes at Level 10. Additionally, their coaches will be provided with an environment conducive to learning.
Tentative schedule / Fees
- Thurs., Oct. 30 - Arrivals and check-in in the afternoon. The orientation meeting and first training session will be in the evening.
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1 - Training at the National Training Center
- Sun., Nov. 2- Departures in the afternoo following morning training and lunch.
Costs for athletes and their participating coach(es):
- The individual fee for EACH athlete and EACH coach is $425.00.
- This includes the clinic fee as well as room and board at the National Training Center at the Karolyi Ranch.
Additional information and details will be provided in the mailed invitation. All official correspondence regarding this training camp will be with the club/coaches.
| PHOTO GALLERY | from previous Training Camps at the National Training Center, Karolyi Rancg