The Trampoline & Tumbling Program is seeking nominations for the position of the Trampoline & Tumbling Elite Program Committee Chair. Please email nominations to email@example.com and include the nominees name and contact information as well as the submitters name, professional #, and contact information. Nominations are due by October 14th.
The criteria can be found below as well as at the following link for the T&T Rules & Policies. Qualified nominees should have a deep knowledge of the Trampoline & TumblingElite Program with strong organizational and communication , both written and verbal, skills in addition to experience working with by laws, governance, and parliamentary procedures.
A. Trampoline & Tumbling Elite Program Committee (TEPC)
- The TPC established the TEPC as a sub-committee of the TPC. Their operating directives are:
- To work closely with the Program Director of the Program.
- Elite athlete training, development, and support
- All athlete and coach selection procedures and policies.
- Annually review and revise sections of the Rules & Policies and Code of Points pertaining to the Elite Program and submit them to the Program Office.
- The TEPC shall be comprised of the following members:
- Chair (voice no vote)
- Two (2) Coaches' Representatives
- Athlete Representative
- Program Director (ex officio)
- TPC Chair (ex officio)
- Elite Program Committee Chair
- Nominations are made by Professional Members in the Program
- Criteria for Nomination:
- Must be at least 25 years old, and a USA Gymnastics Professional Member in good standing for at least four (4) consecutive years prior to the nomination.
- Must be currently active in the Elite Program as a coach, athlete or judge who served or competed at the World Championships within the last two quadrenniums.
(Current TEPC members are eligible, but Coaches' Representatives may not hold both positions on the TEPC)
- Must possess working knowledge of trampoline, tumbling, double mini, and synchronized trampoline.
- Duties and Responsibilities - The duties and responsibilities of the TEPC Chair, include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize and conduct the meetings and conference calls of the TEPC.
- Secure, correlate and disseminate agenda items for meetings and conference calls in advance of the meetings and calls.
- Coordinate with USA Gymnastics on meeting location/times and advise the TEPC of these arrangements in advance.
- Play an active role in the various TEPC sub-committees, if any, and coordinate their reports.
- Provide leadership for a visible, viable relationship with USA Gymnastics, the TPC, the TEPC and other related groups.