- Watch Aly and Mark's Viennese Waltz from Week 3
- Past results, videos and photos
- Dancing with the Stars website
WAYS TO VOTE
- Call 1-800-868-3408 from the beginning of the performance show until 60 minutes after it has aired.
- AT&T customers text "VOTE" to 3408 during the same times as above.
- Online at www.abc.com from the beginning of the performance show on the east coast until 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday morning.
- Online at facebook.com/dancingwiththestars.
2012 Olympic team and floor exercise gold-medalist Aly Raisman and her partner Mark Ballas will perform the Viennese Waltz as the first couple on Monday night's "Dancing with the Stars." As the show celebrates Prom Week, fans can vote Raisman for Prom Queen by tweeting the hashtag #PromALY on Twitter.
Last week, the couple danced the Quickstep on March 25 and received a score of 24 from the judges. Olympic gold medalist Dorothy Hamill withdrew from the competition with an injury.
Eleven celebrities remain to compete for the Dancing with the Stars title: Wynona Judd, D.L. Hughley, Jacoby Jones, Lisa Vanderpump, Andy Dick, Victor Ortiz, Zendaya Coleman, Sean Lowe, Ingo Rademache, Kellie Pickler and Raisman.
The "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows are on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC; the results shows are on Tuesdays at 9 p.m., ET.