- Watch Johnson and Ballas' Tango/Paso Doble fusion dance
- Past performances and scores
- Dancing with the Stars website
WAYS TO VOTE
- Call 1-800-868-3402 from the beginning of the performance show until 60 minutes after it has aired.
- AT&T customers text "VOTE" to 3402 during the same times as above.
- Online at www.abc.com from the beginning of the performance show on the east coast until 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday morning.
- Online at facebook.com/dancingwiththestars.
2008 Olympic balance beam gold-medalist Shawn Johnson will perform during week seven of "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars." Because of an injury sustained to Johnson's normal partner, Derek Hough, Johnson will be partnered with Mark Ballas this week. Ballas was Johnson's partner when the pair won the Dancing with the Stars competition in 2009. The couple will perform a fusion of two dances chosen by opponents. Due to the presidential election and the effects of Hurricane Sandy for East Coast viewers, no elimination will take place, so all remaining couples will advance to Week 8.
Eight celebrities remain to compete for the Dancing with the Stars title, including Apolo Anton Ohno, Emmitt Smith, Gilles Marini, Kelly Monaco, Kirstie Alley, Melissa Rycroft, Sabrina Bryan and Johnson. Bristol Palin, Drew Lachey, Helio Castroneves, Pamela Anderson and Joey Fatone have been eliminated
The "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows are on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC; the results shows are on Tuesdays at 9 p.m., ET.