- Watch Shawn & Derek's Cha-Cha-Cha from week six
- Watch Shawn & Derek in the week six group dance
- Past performances and scores
- Dancing with the Stars website
WAYS TO VOTE
- Call 1-800-868-3402 from the beginning of the performance show until 60 minutes after it has aired.
- AT&T customers text "VOTE" to 3402 during the same times as above.
- Online at www.abc.com from the beginning of the performance show on the east coast until 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday morning.
- Online at facebook.com/dancingwiththestars.
2008 Olympic balance beam gold-medalist Shawn Johnson and partner Derek Hough will dance twice this one, once as a couple and once as a group. They will attempt to advance to week seven of "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars." The couple performed a group dance to "Call Me Maybe" on Monday, Oct. 22 and danced the rumba as a couple on Oct. 23. No one was elimated during week five.
Eight celebrities remain to compete for the Dancing with the Stars title, including Apolo Anton Ohno, Emmitt Smith, Gilles Marini, Kelly Monaco, Kirstie Alley, Melissa Rycroft, Sabrina Bryan and Johnson. Bristol Palin, Drew Lachey, Helio Castroneves, Pamela Anderson and Joey Fatone have been eliminated
The "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows are on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC; the results shows are on Tuesdays at 9 p.m., ET.