- Watch Shawn & Derek's Quickstep from week three
- Past performances and scores
- Dancing with the Stars website
WAYS TO VOTE
- Call 1-800-868-3402 from the beginning of the performance show until 60 minutes after it has aired.
- AT&T customers text "VOTE" to 3402 during the same times as above.
- Online at www.abc.com from the beginning of the performance show on the east coast until 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday morning.
- Online at facebook.com/dancingwiththestars.
2008 Olympic balance beam gold-medalist Shawn Johnson and partner Derek Hough advanced to week three of "Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars." The couple performed the jive on Monday, Oct. 1, and received a score of 25 from the judges. They were named safe on Tuesday's results show and will dance the quickstep on the Oct. 8 performance show.
Eleven celebrities remain to compete for the Dancing with the Stars title, including Apolo Anton Ohno, Bristol Palin, Drew Lachey, Emmitt Smith, Gilles Marini, Helio Castroneves, Kelly Monaco, Kirstie Alley, Melissa Rycroft, Sabrina Bryan and Johnson. Pamela Anderson and Joey Fatone have been eliminated
The "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows are on Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC; the results shows are on Tuesdays at 9 p.m., ET.