Click here to download an application
- NEW for 2013 - Two Instructor Memberships
- 3 Business Level I Course certifications per year
- Background Check discounts
- Year round, free classified employment listing
- USA Gymnastics Fitness program - U103 University Course
- Online forum of club owners
- Best Practices Book
- National Business Forum Registration
- Summer camp listing on usagym.org
- Use of the USA Gymnastics Member Club logo
- Direct Web Link For Your Club
- Lobby banners
- National Marketing Campaign
- Print Ads and Commercials
- Marketing and Media Guide
- Clip art, Logos and Handouts
- Purchase a national club mailing list: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New 2013! One Stewards of Children U301 Course
- New 2013! Three Business Foundation Courses B101
- New for 2013! One Stewards of Children Course-U301 and Business Foundations Course-B101
- Group Discounts Live Courses - R102 & R103
- Best Practices Book
- Online Library
- Educational video clips and Beams of Knowledge
- Online Concussion Course
- National Congress Group Discounts - U410
- National Business Forum Registration - B410
- Regional Congress Group Discounts - U310
- Online Fitness Program - U410
Event OpportunitiesMerchandise Discounts
USA Gymnastics is committed to promoting a safe environment for its members, participants, coaches, officials, volunteers and staff in all gymnastics disciplines.
To register your organization with USA Gymnastics as a Member Club or Registered Business, you must agree to and comply with the following requirements for the entire membership or registration term, certification of which must be made annually upon application or renewal:
Have a policy consistent with USA Gymnastics' Participant Welfare Policy that affirms your commitment to the welfare of gymnastics participants in your organization and includes, at minimum, a description of conduct that will not be tolerated, standards of behavior for your staff/volunteers that promote participant welfare, and a process for receiving and handling complaints regarding conduct that violates your policy.
Not hire or be associated in any way with any person who is permanently ineligible for membership in USA Gymnastics, a list of whom is available at www.usagym.org/ineligible, or any person who is listed on a federal or state sex-offender registry, a search for which may be conducted at www.nsopw.gov.
Maintain current commercial general liability insurance that includes, at minimum, participant liability and participant accident medical insurances.
Employ at least one staff member who is 18 years of age or older and holds a current Professional or safety-certified Instructor membership in USA Gymnastics.
Have a mission statement consistent with USA Gymnastics' mission to encourage participation and the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of gymnastics.