Regular ads are posted within 1 week after submission, 2 days for RUSH ads.
How to submit your ad
- Submit directly by using our online secure form
- We are changing our credit card system and are temporarily unable to process online payments. Only mailed, faxed, or phoned-in payments are currently accepted.
These rates are guaranteed for those meet our submission guidelines. USA Gymnastics Member Clubs receive free employment ads; see below.
4 weeks - $20
12 weeks - $35
24 weeks - $55
You may request that your ad be uploaded within 2 business days, for an additional RUSH fee of $15. This same charge applies to off-schedule edits of existing ads.
Guidelines for all ads
- No hyperlink will be included in the ad text - You may include text URLs.
- The web address and email in the contact information part will automatically be hyperlinks. These are the only two hyperlinks for any one classified ad.
- Hyperlinks may only link to the web site or email address(es) of the submitting business and/or individual.
- We will not provide any grammar, spell error checking and text formatting, so please do these before you submit the ad.
- Do not submit your ad utilizing ALL CAPS in the title or text.
- Do not request blinking text!
- Do not request images/graphics.
- Do not request or expect your ad to have enhanced text effects such as bold, italics, underline, or color.
- Use of the above (or other such text effects) in USAG Classified Ads is at the discretion of the Webmaster for clarity and readability.
- Submission length is limited to 1,300 characters (approximately 200 words).
- Ads submitted in excess of this length limit, will have the submission charge pro-rated based upon the excess length.
- We do not send email notifications of ad expiration/renewal dates.
- Ads must be submitted using the Online Submission Form.
- We suggest you print the confirmation/Thank You page which includes the order number and payment amount for your ad.
Clubs that are USA Gymnastics Member Clubs* receive the benefit of ONE free classified ad for employment at a time.
- In order to receive your free employment ad, you must indicate that your club is a member club and fill out the club information part (including member club number, club name and club location) when you submit the ad.
- Submission length is limited to approximately 200 words (we utilise MSWord word count).
- Ads submitted in excess of this length limit will be subject to a pro-rated "excess ad submission length" (charge based upon the excess length).
- RUSH ads and non-emloyment ads should be purchased at the regular fee.
- If you submit two or more employment ads at the same period time, the latest one will automatically replace the previous one.
- If you desire to submit and pay for a second or third employment ad while your free ad is running, please contact Matt Steinke at USA Gymnastics (email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 317-829-5678).
- USA Gymnastics Member Clubs are those that have paid a special fee to join as a Member Club.
- Just because your club has a competitive USAG club number, does not necessarily mean that your club is a "Member Club".
- If you are not sure of your Member Club status, please visit our Membership pages.
- Only those clubs with an "Active" Member Club status are allowed the free ad. "Pending" status clubs must wait until they are active to receive the free ad.
- Employment ads from Member Clubs will include a small icon identifying the business as a USA Gymnastics Member Club!
- If you desire to edit, change, or update the content of your Member Club Ad before the expiration date, a $15 update charge is required.
Regular ads will be posted on our website within one week after submission. Rush ads will be posted on our website within 48 hours after submission