- Part 1: General TeamGym Regulations
- Part 2: Awards & Hosting
- Part 3: Apparatus Specifications
- Part 4a: Group Jump - Tumbling
- Part 4b: Group Jump - Coach's Choice
- Part 4c: Group Jump - Vaulting
- Part 4d: Group Jump - Mini-Tramp
- Part 5 - Levels 7-8
- Squad Pass Information Forms for Levels 1-6
- Squad Pass Information Forms for Levels 7-8
- Group Jump Judges' Tariff Form
- Group Floor Judges' Tariff Form
- The regulations for the 2013 season are considered final as of December 28, 2012. With the exception of the Level 7-8 regulations and passes which will continue to be refined this season.
- If an ambiguity or contradiction exists in the TeamGym Regulations (for example, the squad information form contains a pass that does not match the Team Regulations text), the overriding document is Part 1: General TeamGym Regulations followed by Parts 2, 3, 4a, 4b, 4c, 4d, 5, Squad Information Forms and, lastly, the Tariff Forms. Any errors on the forms can be crossed out and the correct passes written in.
- Sanctioned TeamGym Meet results will be posted in the Results section of the Group Gym page on UsaGym.org. Meet Directors should submit their results to GFAresults@usagym.org within 3 days of your meet. The excel format can be obtained from Tracy Nordheim at email@example.com.
- The Coach's Choice pass and intensification options have been reintroduced this year. Please review Part 4b: Group Jump - Coach's Choice in addition to the tumbling, vaulting, and mini-tramp pages.
- Squad Pass Description Forms must be completed by the coach and submitted to the Jump Judge(s) 30 minutes prior to the start of each competition.
- The tariff forms are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use the form to score if you prefer an alternative format.
There are ten levels within the TeamGym Junior Olympic/National Program requiring different types of USA Gym memberships. Please make sure each athlete on your squad(s) has the correct membership for his/her level of competition and that his/her membership is current.
|Levels 1-4 and Performance Teams (Introductory 1 through J.O. Intermediate 2) require:||Introductory, Athlete, Junior Professional, or Professional Membership|
|Levels 5-10 (J.O. Advanced 1 through National Elite) require:||Athlete, Junior Professional, or Professional Membership|
All TeamGym and Performance Team athletes must be registered in the Group discipline
ANNOUNCEMENT – April 2013
USA Gymnastics is in the midst of a restructuring process of the Gymnastics for All discipline. The first action item in this process is a review of the rules and procedures for the discipline. Thank you to all USA Gymnastics Professional Members who submitted comments and/or input for this process. Your voice will be heard and respected as we make decisions moving forward. New rules through the 2015 season will be presented in June 2013 at the TeamGym National Championships in Hollywood, CA followed by a Judges' and Coaches' clinic on Sunday, June 30, 2013 at 9 a.m.
TeamGym Technical Committee
|Western Region (AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, NV, NY, OR, UT, VA, WA)||Tracy Nordheim|
|Eastern Region (CT, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, VT)||Cindy Plummer|
|Central Region (AL, AR, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, OH, OK, SD, TN, TX, WI, WY)||Cheryl Cupples|