The National Coach Certification
is for coaches working with optional level athletes (levels 8-10, Elite). This certification offers courses that will help coaches develop skills and techniques that will foster growth, improvement, and excellence with one's athletes and one's self. One must have prior experience as a Junior Olympic Team Coach.
- You must be Instructor, Junior Olympic Development Coach AND Junior Olympic Team Coach Certified
- T400: Trampoline & Tumbling National Coaches Cours
- T401: Understanding Elite Code of Points
- T402: International Readiness*
*This course will be requirement as of 1/2013
If all other requirements are met prior to 1/2013 then certification is awarded. All requirements after 1/2013 will include the * course.
And the following electives:
- Choose One (1):
Three (3) electives chosen from the following courses:
- T500's: Various Trampoline & Tumbling Lectures
See "Course Catalog" for a list of available T500 courses.
Two (2) electives chosen from the following courses: