Course Y200 Rhythmic Development Coaches Course covers a variety of topics including discipline specific safety, building a strong foundation, entry level coaching, communication, lesson planning and instruction. It includes training with specific apparatus, examples of skills, athlete development and preparation, along with techniques used by top coaches in progression based skill learning.
U200 Development Coaches Course: Sports Science (online) is a companion to Y200: Rhythmic Development Coaches Course. It is highly recommended that you complete U200 in addition to Y200. U200 covers the sports science aspects of coaching this level athlete including nutrition, biomechanics, injury prevention and psychology.
This Y200 level course is designed for and focuses on giving the entry level coach (level 1-3) a foundation in which they can build. Upon completion of this course, the coach will have a better understanding of the philosophy, apparatus and techniques used in Rhythmic Gymnastics.
This is a four hour course.
- $70 for USA Gymnastics Members (Save $5 by registering online)
Professional, Jr. Professional, Instructor and Athlete (age 14 or older)
- $85 for Non Members (includes a complimentary Instructor Membership - 18 years and older - A background check is required)
Not a member? | APPLY NOW!
*Non Members cannot register online for this course and must download registration form.
- Course attendees must be a minimum of 14 years old.
- Pre-registration can be done online up to one week prior to the live course. Pre-registration by mail or fax must be received two weeks prior to the course. Late or onsite registrations will incur a $25 fee in addition to the registration fee. Late registrations are not guaranteed course materials or a spot in the course.
- Registered individuals may cancel their registration and request a refund within 30 days following a course. A 25% processing fee will apply. Course Cancellation and Refund Form
- Individuals registered for a Y200 course may transfer their registration to another Y200 course at a different date/time (using the Course Transfer Form). Transfers to another live course must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the new course or late fees will apply. Individuals MAY NOT transfer registration to another type of course or to another individual.
- USA Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel and/or change the date of any live hands-on training course due to lack of registration(s).
Upon completion of the course, members can print out a certificate of course completion on their USA Gymnastics "My Membership" page. (Please allow 3-4 weeks)