- Member Clubs have the opportunity to register everyone in their gym using the Member Club tiered pricing option. That's right! Even if the individuals are not members of USA Gymnastics, can still be registered at the same great discounted price.
- Review of the Women's J.O. compulsory routines and optional updates
- Individuals age 14 and up are encouraged to attend
- Recreational Staff can earn R101 certification (a $39 value at no additional charge) by attending designated recreational lectures.
- Banquet recognizing Region 5 Hall of Fame and athlete successes
- Auction to raise money for Region 5 athletes
- Free Trade Show Hall Vendor Raffle
- Featured Speakers:
- John Geddert: 2011 World Team Head Coach and 2012 Olympic Team Head Coach, Honored with the title of Master of Sport
- Cheryl Jarrett: Co-Author for New 2013 Compulsory Routines, Honored with the title of Master of Sport
Region 5 Congress
Sept. 13-15 - Columbus, Ohio
401 N. High St.
Sept. 12 - 5-10 p.m. - U101 Safety and Risk Management
Sept. 15 - 1-5 p.m. - R102 Preschool Fundamentals: Hands on Training
Sept. 15 - 1-8:30 p.m. - W200 Development Coaches Course: Hands on Training
Haven't created a username and password? Click here.
If someone you are trying to register is not on your roster please use the downloadable form below.
July 26, 2013
Aug. 30, 2013
|Professional, Jr. Professional, Instructor & Athlete Members||$145.00||$175.00||$200.00||$30.00|
Not a member? | APPLY NOW! |
||1st - $145.00
2nd - $135.00
3rd - $125.00
4th - $115.00
5th - $105.00
6th or more - $100.00
|1st - $175.00
2nd - $165.00
3rd - $155.00
4th - $145.00
5th - $135.00
6th or more - $125.00
|One Day Price||
- Pre-registration can be done online up to one week prior to the live course. Pre-registration by mail or fax must be received two weeks prior to the course. Late or onsite registrations will incur a $25 fee in addition to the registration fee.
- There is a $30.00 cancellation fee up until Aug. 30; no refunds after Aug. 30.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substitution of participants will be allowed until Aug. 30 if submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- On-site substitutions and substitutions after Aug. 30 will be charged a $30 transfer fee.
National Travel Systems Sports Travel Team
Toll Free: 1-888-603-8747; Main Line: 806-794-3135
401 N. High St.
Single/Double Rate of $149.00 + tax
Any reservations after the cut-off date will be based strictly on availability.