- To provide participants with a clear understanding of the 2013-2021 USA Gymnastics Women's Junior Olympic Program: concepts, compulsory exercises, the interpretation of the text, and technical execution of the skills. Coaches at the workshop will earn W310 University credit and judges will earn Continuing Education Clinic credits.
- There will also be additional Technical lectures regarding new optionals.
Region 2 Compulsory Workshop
June 28 – 30, 2013 Vancouver, WA
5313 NE 94th Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98662
March 25, 2013
May 13, 2013
|Professional, Jr. Professional, Instructor & Athlete Members||$300.00||$350.00||$425.00|
Not a member? | APPLY NOW! |
*Pricing includes Junior Olympic Compulsory Book, DVD and Cds – a $110.00 value.
- There is a $30.00 cancellation fee up until May 13; no refunds after May 13.
- Cancellation request must be received in writing to email@example.com
- Substitution of participants will be allowed until May 13 if submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-site substitutions and substitutions after May 13 will be charged a $30 transfer fee.