It will provide a thorough look into the skills and deductions that will be taken during the performance of a routine by a judging panel. It will also include an overview of each discipline and it requirements within each level based on any new rules.
The course includes clarifications and interpretation of rules within both the JO and Elite Programs.
The focus of this course is to bring conformity to the application of rules and procedures in the competition arena throughout the United States using the USA Gymnastics Trampoline and Tumbling Code of Points and the FIG Code of Points.
This course meets the annual requirements for Judges Continuing Education. All Judges, current category rating will be maintained for another year based on the completion of the T210 Course.
This course will be included in the minimum requirements for all coaches including Professional and Jr. Professional members, to be on the competition floor of a regional or national competition along with a current Professional membership, U100 and the T200-201 courses.
Dec. 5, 7:30 pm CST
Dec. 13, 7:00 pm CST
Dec. 15, 5:00 pm CST
Jan. 5, 3:00 pm CST
Jan. 12, 5:30 pm CST
Jan. 24, 1:00 pm CST
Jan. 26, 6:00 pm CST
Feb. 1, 12:00 pm CST
Feb. 21, 7:00 pm CST
- $15 for USA Gymnastics Members
Professional, Jr. Professional, Athlete (age 15 or older) and Non Members
Not a member? | APPLY NOW!
- Pre-registration can be done online up to one week prior to the webinar.
- Registration can only be done ONLINE.
- Registered individuals may cancel their registration and request a refund within 30 days following a course. A 25% processing fee will apply. Course Cancellation and Refund Form
- Individuals registered for a T210 course may transfer their registration to another T210 webinar at a different date/time (using the Course Transfer Form). Transfers to another webinar must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the new course or late fees will apply. Individuals MAY NOT transfer registration to another type of course or to another individual.
- Registration is the property of the registrant and cannot be transferred to another individual.
Upon completion of the course, members can print out a certificate of course completion on their USA Gymnastics "My Membership" page. (Please allow 3-4 weeks)