T201 Trampoline & Tumbling Development Coaches Course: Hands on Training
Course T200 Trampoline & Tumbling Development Coaches Course (Level 1) covers a variety of topics including History of sport, discipline specific safety and risk management, communication, season/ daily planning and instruction. It includes video on sport specific drills, athlete development and preparation, along with techniques used by top coaches in progression based skill learning.
T201 Trampoline & Tumbling Development Coaches Course (Level 1): Hands on Training is an extension of the classroom based learning of T200. Be prepared to be actively engaged, and put the skills learned in the classroom to the test, out on the competitive floor. You will be putting the skills learned in the classroom to the test, out on the competitive floor. You will be provided with safe and proper techniques for spotting basic level skills such as cartwheels, forward and backward rolls, and progress to front and back tuck spotting techniques on the double-mini, along with skill progression and safety guidelines on Trampoline.
This T200/201 level course is designed for and focuses on giving the entry level coach (levels 1-4) a foundation in which they can build. Upon completion of this course, the coach will have a better understanding of the philosophy, skills, and techniques used in the sport of Trampoline and Tumbling.
- $50 for USA Gymnastics Members
Professional, Jr. Professional, Instructor and Athlete (age 14 or older)
- $65 for Non Members (includes a complimentary Instructor Membership - 18 years and older - A background check is required)
Not a member? | APPLY NOW!
*Non Members cannot register online for this course and must download registration form.
- Course attendees must be a minimum of 14 years old.
- Pre-registration can be done online up to one week prior to the live course. Pre-registration by mail or fax must be received two weeks prior to the course. Late or onsite registrations will incur a $15 fee in addition to the registration fee. Late registrations are not guaranteed course materials or a spot in the course.
- Registered individuals may cancel their registration and request a refund within 30 days following a course. A 25% processing fee will apply. Course Cancellation and Refund Form
- Individuals registered for a T200/T201 course may transfer their registration to another T200/ T201 course at a different date/time (using the Course Transfer Form). Transfers to another live course must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the new course or late fees will apply. Individuals MAY NOT transfer registration to another type of course or to another individual.
- USA Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel and/or change the date of any live hands-on training course due to lack of registration(s).
- Please visit the USA gymnastics online store for an opportunity to purchase Trampoline & Tumbling resources.
- Click to view course instructors
Upon completion of the course, members can print out a certificate of course completion on their USA Gymnastics "My Membership" page. (Please allow 3-4 weeks)