*Please note the R105 BOY'S level 1 course does not align with the Junior Olympic level program.
Additional Topics and Skill progressions will be discussed on the following:
- High Bar/ Single Bar
- Parallel Bars
- Pommel Horse/ Mushroom
- Floor Exercise
- Conditioning: Strength & Flexibility
R105 GymCert BOY'S Level 1 provides you with online video streams of BOY'S Level 1 skills and online manuals for easy reference.
R105 GymCert BOY'S Level 1 is offered online as part of a recreational series.
The course will take approximately 3-4 hours to complete.
Practice exams will be provided that allow you to sample the testing format before taking your final exam. True/False and Multiple Choice are the exam format. At the end of the course, participants will be required to take an exam. Users must pass the 65 question exam at 90% or better and have 5 attempts in which to do so.
Click the button below to register for the R105 GymCert BOY'S Level 1course. You must be logged in order to register (Username and personal password—which you created). Course activation can take up to 72 business hours.
Haven't created a username and password? Click here.
once you are logged in.
- $39 for USA Gymnastics Members
Professional, Jr. Professional, Instructor and Athlete (age 14 or older)
- $49 for a Non Member Audit (a USA Gymnastics certificate or university credit is unavailable to non members)
- $54 for Non Members (includes a complimentary Instructor Membership)
*Non Members cannot register online for this course and must download registration form.
Not a member? | APPLY NOW!
- Online course fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another individual.
- Participants will have access to the course for 30 days after registration and may access the course as often as they wish during that period. The course must be completed during this time or re-registration and payment is required. Re-registration can only be achieved by contacting member services at 1-800-345-4719.
- There may be up to 72 hours lag time before your course registration is activated. You should receive two emails - one from USA Gymnastics confirming payment and registration and a second email from Gym Cert courses with your course activation notice and the link to access the course. If you do not receive an activation notice within 72 hours, please contact USA Gymnastics Educational Services.
- For assistance with the course - login, navigation, technical assistance, test reset, or other needs, please contact GymCert at email@example.com.
Click here to view supplementary materials for Men's Gymnastics.
Upon completion of the course, all participants can access a GymCert Certificate. Members can print out a USA Gymnastics certificate of course completion on their USA Gymnastics "My Membership" page.
Individuals must register for this course through USA Gymnastics in order to receive University credit for the course.
If you are a member of USA Gymnastics and completed this course between July 2010-October 2012 through GymCert you will also be eligible to receive credit. Please login to your My Membership page at www.usagym.org to print your certificate.