- Gymnastics for All (GfA) course G202 (judges exam), is designed to certify judges for both Power TeamGym and Team Acro and Tumbling.
- G202 will cover information contained within the Power TeamGym 2014-15 rules and policies.
- The focus of this test is to bring conformity and consistency to the application of the rules and policies in the competition arena throughout the United States.
- This course meets the annual requirements for judges continuing education, as well as credit for coaches as a Junior Olympic team coach or higher, within USA Gymnastics University.
- Individuals can reference the current rules and policies in an open book test.
- Individuals must pass the 50 question test with 80% accuracy.
- This Judging Certification expires 12/31/2015
Click the button below to register for the G202 Power TeamGym Judging Test online. You must be logged in order to register (user name and personal password—which you created).
Haven't created a username and password? Click here.
once you are logged in.
IMPORTANT: Upon completion of the registration process, you MUST click the "go to E-LEARNING" button to access the course.
Click the button below to begin or continue taking this course after payment has been submitted. You must be logged in order to begin/continue. (username and personal password--which you created).
register for the course.
- $15 for USA Gymnastics Members
Professional, Jr. Professional, Athlete (age 15 or older) and Non Members?
Not a member? | APPLY NOW!
*Non Members cannot register online for this course and must download the non-member registration form.
There are no refunds or cancellations allowed for this course.
Please allow up to one week for access to the test. You will receive an email from USA Gymnastics with a link to begin your test. You have 30 days to complete your test.
Upon completion of the course, members can print out a certificate of course completion on their USA Gymnastics "My Membership" page. (Please allow 3-4 weeks)