This advanced course continues to focus on:
- The seven key business systems--providing even greater detail and education
- Business systems and strategies
- Internal and external marketing
- People management--hiring, employment handbooks, position descriptions, evaluations
- Company information files and databases
- Pricing strategies
- Space allocation and productivity
- Security and emergency planning
Click the button below to register for the B302 Business Foundations 4 course online. You must be logged in order to register (Username and personal password—which you created). Course activation can take up to 72 business hours.
Haven't created a username and password? Click here.
- $29 for USA Gymnastics Members
Professional, Jr. Professional, Instructor and Athlete (age 14 or older)
- $39 for Audit only (a certificate or university credit is unavailable to non members)
- $44 for Non Members (includes a complimentary Instructor Membership - 18 years and older - A background check is required)
Not a member? | APPLY NOW!
*Non Members cannot register online for this course and must download registration form.
- Course attendees must be a minumum of 14 years old.
There may be up to 72 hours lag time before your course registration is activated. You should receive two emails - one from USA Gymnastics confirming payment and registration and a second email from 3rd Level Consulting courses with your course activation notice and the link to access the course. If you do not receive an activation notice within 72 hours, please contact USA Gymnastics Educational Services. You will have access to the course for 30 days from the date of activation and may access the course as often as you wish during that period.
For assistance with the course - login, navigation, technical assistance, test reset, or other needs, please contact 3rd Level Consulting.
Upon completion of the course, members can print out a certificate of course completion on their USA Gymnastics "My Membership" page.
Individuals must register for this course through USA Gymnastics in order to receive University credit for the course.