Click the icon on the above video player to toggle through the playlist
The Clubs Care Campaign is created to help individuals be more aware of the issue of child sexual abuse, and then suggest ways one can turn that awareness into action.
The Clubs Care Campaign can help:
- Develop or revise policies
- Establish standards of behavior for your staff and volunteers
- Examine your hiring and training practices
- Encourage parental monitoring
- Set up procedures for reporting and handling misconduct complaints
Darkness to Light
Stop It Now!
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Child sex abuse is a societal issue, and all of us - athletes, parents, coaches, administrators, officials - must team up and together work for prevention.
USA Gymnastics has created a parent resource. Please refer parents in your club to USAGymClub.com for more information regarding this topic.
Click here to view the parent focused initiative "We Care Campaign"