Hometown: Houston, Texas
Residence: Rockville, Md.
Birth Date/Place: Jan. 21, 1982/Boulder, Colo.
Club: Hill's Gymnastics
Coaches: Kelli Hill, Jen Bundy
Year in School: Freshman (Fall '00)
Began Gymnastics: 1987
Favorite Event: All
Oldest of three children to Michael and Pamela Wing... sister Jacque (11/9/83) is a former Level 9 gymnast, brother Brody (5/22/88) plays baseball and soccer... grandfather coached baseball at the University of Arizona... enjoys playing cards, collecting angel pins and creating scrapbooks...favorite book is "Honor Among Thieves" by Jeffrey Archer…listens to the Dixie Chicks…favorite actor is Harrison Ford, favorite actresses are Meg Ryan and Winona Ryder…watches "Touched By An Angel"…attending Stanford University in the Fall of 2000 on a gymnastics scholarship…plans to pursue a career in journalism or marine biology.
- 2000 Spieth Sogipa, Porto Alegre, BRA.: 1st-Team; 3rd-AA
- 1998 International 3-on-3 Championships, Fort Worth, Texas; 4th-Team (with Blaine Wilson and Natalie Lacuesta)
- 1998 Visa American Cup, Fort Worth, Texas; 8th-AA (prelims), 7th-V, 8th-UB, 11th-BB, 15th-FX
- 1997 Canberra Cup, Canberra, AUS; 4th-AA, 1st-V, 5th-BB, 1st-UB, 4th-FX (jr. div.)
- 1997 Foxsport Challenge, Sydney, AUS; 1st-Team; 3rd-AA, 5th-V, 5th-UB, 7th-BB, 4th-FX
- 1997 International Team Championships (USA, CHN, ROM), Cincinnati, Ohio; 1st-Team
- 1997 Visa American Cup, Fort Worth, Texas; 6th-AA (prelims.)
- 1996 Jr. Pan American Championships, Guatemala City, GUA; 2nd-team, 1st-AA & V & BB, 2nd-UB, 4th-FX
- 2000 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, St. Louis; 13-AA
- 2000 American Classic/Challenge, Reno, Nev.; 11th-AA
- 1999 World Team Trials, Kansas City, Mo.
- 1999 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Sacramento, Calif.
- 1999 U.S. Classic, Rochester, NY
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 5th-AA, 8th-V, 5th-UB, 20th-BB, 1st-FX
- 1997 U.S. Classic, Seattle, Wash.; 1st-AA
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 4th-AA (junior division)
- 1996 U.S. Classic, Colorado Springs, Colo.; T3rd-AA, 6th-V, T3rd-BB, T9th-FX (junior division)
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 24th-AA (junior division)
- 1995 U.S. Classic, Birmingham, Ala.; 19th-AA (junior division)