2000 Senior Pacific Alliance Team Member
1999 Rhythmic Junior National Champion
Hometown: Jacksonville, Fla.
Residence: Jacksonville, Fla.
Birth Date/Place: February 28, 1985/Jacksonville, Fla.
Club: International Rhythmic Gymnastics
Coach: Efrossina Anguelova
School: The Bolles School
Year in School: 9th (Fall '99)
Began Rhythmic Gymnastics: 1988
Years on National Team: 3 (1997-98, 1998-99, 1999-00)
Favorite Events: ribbon
Hobbies: Swimming, dancing, pointe
Lindsay danced the role of "Clara" in the 1996 production of The Nutcracker with the Jacksonville Symphony. Her mother, Cyndy, is a professional flutist; dad Carl is an accountant. Lindsay has a younger sister, Ashlyn, who competes in soccer, and younger brother, Preston, who is into Tae-kwon-do.
- 2000 Senior Pacific Alliance, Christchurch, New Zealand; 2nd-Team; 4th-AA
- 1999 4-Continents Championships, Jacksonville, Fla.; 3rd-AA, 2nd-hoop, 1st-ball, 1st-clubs, 3rd-team
- 1999 12 eme COUPE D'OPALE CALAIS 1999, Calais, France; 7th-AA, 4th-ball, 5th-clubs
- 1998 Jr. Pan American Championships, Houston, Texas; 1st-team, T1st-ball, 5th-ribbon
- 1998 Holon International Championships, Tel Aviv, ISR; 10th-AA, 3rd-ribbon (jr. div.)
- 1997 Four Continents Championships, Sydney, AUS; 10th-AA
- 2000 Rhythmic Challenge, Colo. Spgs., Colo.; (sr.div) 4th-AA, 4th-rope, 3rd-hoop, 3rd-ball, 7th-ribbon
- 1999 U.S. Rhythmic National Championships, Downers Grove, Ill.; 1st-AA, 1st- rope, 1st-hoop, 1st-ball, 1st-clubs
- 1999 Western Open, Kentfield, Calif.; 1st-AA, 1st-rope, 1st-hoop, 1st-ball, 1st-clubs
- 1999 Eastern Open, Atlanta, Ga.; 1st-AA, 3rd-rope, 1st-hoop, 1st-ball, 1st- clubs
- 1999 Rhythmic Challenge, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 1st AA (jr. div.)
- 1998 Rhythmic National Championships, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 4th-AA, 3rd-rope, 3rd-hoop, 2nd-ball, 3rd-ribbon (jr. div.)
- 1998 Rhythmic Challenge, 3rd-AA (jr.div.)
- 1997 Rhythmic National Championships, Houston, Texas; 3rd-AA, 6th-rope & hoop, 7th-ball, 4th-ribbon (jr. div.)
- 1996 Rhythmic National Championships, Athens, Ga.; 13th-AA (child/jr. div.)