Hometown: Rockville, Md.
Residence: Rockville, Md.
Date/Place of Birth: June 23, 1985/Gaithersburg, Md.
Coach: Olga Kutuzova
School: Rockville High School
Year in School: 11th (Fall '01)
Began Gymnastics: 1992
Years on National Team: 2 (1997-98, 1998-99)
Favorite Apparatus/Event: Clubs
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, watching television, spending time with family
Erin is the younger of two daughters born to Mark and Anne Jeffress. Her older sister, Kate, was the 1997 Rhythmic Junior National Champion and is a member of the Senior National Team. Erin also plays softball and basketball. She has a ferret named Izzy and a dog named Zeke. Her great-grandfather was a professional baseball player.
- 1999 4-Continents Championships, Jacksonville, Fl.; 5th-AA, 3rd-Team
- 1999 XIII Torneio International De Portimao, Portimao, Portugal; 10th-AA, 7th-hoop, 4th-clubs, T6th- ball
- 1997 Four Continents Championships, Sydney, AUS; 5th-group
- 2000 Rhythmic Challenge, Colo. Spgs., Colo.: 10th-AA, 11th-rope, 7th-hoop, 8th-ball, 10th-ribbon
- 1999 U.S. Rhythmic National Championships, Downers Grove, Ill.; 2nd-AA, 2nd-rope, 2nd-hoop, 2nd-ball, 2nd-clubs
- 1999 Western Open, Kentfield, Cali.; 3rd-AA, 4th-rope, 2nd-hoop, 3rd-ball, 3rd-clubs
- 1999 Rhythmic Challenge, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 2nd-AA, 2nd-rope, 2nd-hoop, 2nd-clubs, 2nd-ball
- 1998 Rhythmic National Championships, Colorado Springs, Colo.; 5th-AA, 5th-rope and ribbon, T7th-hoop, 7th-ball
- 1998 Western Open, Downers Grove, Ill.; 3rd-AA
- 1998 Eastern Open, Tampa, Fla.; 4th-AA
- 1997 Rhythmic National Championships, Houston, Texas; 6th-AA, 4th-rope, 6th-ball, 3rd-ribbon (jr. div.)