1999 World Championships Team
1999 Pan American Team
1997 World Championships Team (alternate)
Hometown: Paradise, Calif.
Residence: Huntington Beach, Calif.
Birth Date/Place: Oct. 5, 1981/Paradise, Calif.
Coach: Don Peters
School: Marina High School
Year in School: Senior (Fall '99)
Began Gymnastics: 1984
Years on National Team: 5 (1995-2000)
Favorite Event: Bars
Youngest of three children, brother Gilbert (8-7-76), sister Katie (3-6-80) is a gymnast at Cal-State Fullerton...favorite bands are Backstreet Boys, Lauryn Hill, Sugar Ray and Britney Spears...favorite movie actors are Julia Roberts, Brad Pitt and Jim Carrey...watches "90210," "Friends," and "Dawson's Creek,"...also an "I Love Lucy" fan...favorite movies include "Austin Powers," "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," "Ace Ventura" and "Dirty Dancing"...collects nail polish and jewelry...thinking about a career in fashion design, cosmetology or acting.
- 2000 Spieth Sogipa, Porto Allegre, BRA: 1st-Team
- 2000 Olympic Test Event, Sydney, AUS
- 1999 World Championships, Tianjin, China; 6th-team
- 1999 Pan American Games, Winnipeg, Canada: 2nd-Team
- 1999 Visa American Cup, St. Petersburg, Fla.
- 1998 Grand Prix Zurich, SUI; 3rd-UB, 5th-BB, 6th-FX
- 1998 Arthur Gander Memorial, Chiasso, SUI; 7th-AA, T3rd-BB
- 1998 Como Cup, Como, ITA; 1st-AA
- 1998 Monte Fiore Friendly Cup, Monte, ITA; 2nd-AA, 1sts-UB, V and FX
- 1998 Goodwill Games, New York, NY; 11th-mixed pairs (with Jay Thornton)
- 1997 World Championships Team (alternate)
- 1997 Arthur Gander Memorial Meet, Montreux, SUI
- 1996 China Cup, Wuhan City, Hunan Province, CHN; 3rd-UB, 4th-AA
- 1994 City of Popes, Avignon, FRA; 15th-AA
- 1999 World Team Trials, Kansas City, Mo.; 2nd-AA
- 1999 American Classic/Pan Am Trials, Pomona, Calif.; 4th-AA
- 1998 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Indianapolis; 6th-AA, T10th-V, 3rd-UB, 9th-BB, T11th-FX
- 1998 American Classic, Orlando, Fla.; 6th-AA, T10th-V, 2nd-UB, 3rd-BB, T20th-FX
- 1997 John Hancock U.S. Gymnastics Championships, Denver, Colo.; 10th-AA, T3rd-V, T11th-UB, 12th-BB, 16th-FX
- 1997 U.S. Classic, Seattle, Wash.; 4th-AA, 1st-BB, 3rd-UB, 5th-V
- 1996 Coca-Cola National Championships, Knoxville, Tenn.; 5th-AA (jr. div.)
- 1996 U.S. Classic, Colorado Springs, Colo.; T1st-AA, T8th-V, T7th-UB, 2nd-FX (jr. div.)
- 1995 Coca-Cola National Championships, New Orleans, La.; 9th-AA, 6th-UB (jr. div.)
- 1995 U.S. Classic, Birmingham, Ala.; 2nd-AA, 1st-UB, 8th-BB, 4th-FX (jr. div.)